The Forstner PSM is our latest generation of the programmable slitting line PSM 1250 with outstanding features. Massive all-in-one slitting and cut-to-length systems. Forstner’s attention to detail and industry leading innovations have made them a worldwide slit and cut-to-length leader. This attention to detail is on display in the PSM. The six roller-bearing infeed guide rollers, angled to match the loop of the coil from a decoiler, help prevent creasing on soft material like copper, aluminum, and zinc as they to guide materials in the pinch rolls. The pinch rolls then pull the material evenly from a decoiler without slipping or twisting; even plastic film can be applied smoothly and evenly with the fully rubberized rolls. The PSM offers so many options and configurations that, regardless of your individual needs, your perfect slitting and cut-to-length system is just a click away.
- Slitting capacity 1,00mm mild steel (max. 400N/mm²) with 5 pair of knives
- Innovative knife clamping for a very fast setting of the knives
- Crosswise arrangement of the knives will lead to a minimum width of stripes of only 80mm
- Easy programming including internet service
- Easy connection to NuIT and other software